ICR researchers recently published two articles about methodology issues related to Respondent Driven Sampling (RDS), a popular sampling method for hidden population such as people who inject drugs. The two articles were both released online this month, prior to print in AIDS and Behavior and American Journal of Epidemiology. Findings have important implications to future RDS assessment, improvement, and development of alternative sampling methods. Read only full text of the AIDS and Behavior paper can be accessed here. Downloadable authors’ self-archive full text can be accessed here and here
Latest News & Events
- Publication by ICR researcher Helena D. Green
- HIV Community Viral Load Study; Paper reporting project process and findings published
- Publications by ICR researchers
- Publication by ICR and Chinese researchers on HIV prevention efforts among Chinese sex workers.
- Register for the New Youth Track at the Regional NESAWG Food System Conference!