A new publication by ICR and Chinese researchers was just released online prior to print in Qualitative Health Research. The article presents ethnographic data detailing HIV prevention practices among Chinese sex workers. Findings have important implications for introducing new prevention options like female condoms and other innovations now becoming available. Learn more about the project here.
Latest News & Events
- Publication by ICR researcher Helena D. Green
- HIV Community Viral Load Study; Paper reporting project process and findings published
- Publications by ICR researchers
- Publication by ICR and Chinese researchers on HIV prevention efforts among Chinese sex workers.
- Register for the New Youth Track at the Regional NESAWG Food System Conference!