A new publication by ICR and Chinese researchers was just released online prior to print in Qualitative Health Research. The article presents ethnographic data detailing HIV prevention practices among Chinese sex workers. Findings have important implications for introducing new prevention options like female condoms and other innovations now becoming available. Learn more about the project here.
Latest News & Events
- Young Farmers and Climate Smart Agriculture Practices in CT Cities Project Funded by USDA
- CT Youth Food Program Alliance partner, GROW Windham, hosting volunteer day on November 6
- Youth Food Alliance program in partnership with CT Farm to School
- Upcoming Quarterly Meeting for the CRA
- Funding for New Youth Housing Research Project Approved