West Hartford high school students in the youth-led Lead by Example campaign, facilitated by ICR, hosted an event for parents of middle school students. “Opening Lines: A Student-Led Workshop for Parents on Talking with your Teen About Substance Use” grew out of youth research that found that effective parent-teen communication played an important role in shaping peer norms around underage drinking and drug use. The Lead by Example students presented their research findings and organized a panel with youth and adult experts. To learn more about the LBE campaign, visit the project page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest News & Events
- Young Farmers and Climate Smart Agriculture Practices in CT Cities Project Funded by USDA
- CT Youth Food Program Alliance partner, GROW Windham, hosting volunteer day on November 6
- Youth Food Alliance program in partnership with CT Farm to School
- Upcoming Quarterly Meeting for the CRA
- Funding for New Youth Housing Research Project Approved