West Hartford high school students in the youth-led Lead by Example campaign, facilitated by ICR, hosted an event for parents of middle school students. “Opening Lines: A Student-Led Workshop for Parents on Talking with your Teen About Substance Use” grew out of youth research that found that effective parent-teen communication played an important role in shaping peer norms around underage drinking and drug use. The Lead by Example students presented their research findings and organized a panel with youth and adult experts. To learn more about the LBE campaign, visit the project page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest News & Events
- Publication by ICR researcher Helena D. Green
- HIV Community Viral Load Study; Paper reporting project process and findings published
- Publications by ICR researchers
- Publication by ICR and Chinese researchers on HIV prevention efforts among Chinese sex workers.
- Register for the New Youth Track at the Regional NESAWG Food System Conference!