As a part of their Racial Justice and Equity grant funding, the USDA has selected a proposal from ICR to connect our food justice and youth leadership network, the CT Youth Food Program Alliance, to local Conservation District Offices through a cooperative agreement for 2022-2024. Please see the press release from the USDA here.
Latest News & Events
- Young Farmers and Climate Smart Agriculture Practices in CT Cities Project Funded by USDA
- CT Youth Food Program Alliance partner, GROW Windham, hosting volunteer day on November 6
- Youth Food Alliance program in partnership with CT Farm to School
- Upcoming Quarterly Meeting for the CRA
- Funding for New Youth Housing Research Project Approved