ICR was invited by the Farmington Valley Health District and community stakeholders in East Granby to work with them to help launch Resilience Grows Here (RGH), a community-based initiative on mental health with a focus on veterans, active duty, reservists and their families. Its mission is to create a community that fosters the health and resilience of veterans across their lifespan. ICR staff facilitated a two-part Theory of Change model-building process with the RGH Steering Committee, which helped the team identify its long-term outcome and specific interventions and activities to focus on. The project held a successful kick-off event on June 11th and we are excited to see the next steps for this amazing program! You can learn more about RGH here: http://resiliencegrowshere.weebly.com/
Latest News & Events
- Publication by ICR researcher Helena D. Green
- HIV Community Viral Load Study; Paper reporting project process and findings published
- Publications by ICR researchers
- Publication by ICR and Chinese researchers on HIV prevention efforts among Chinese sex workers.
- Register for the New Youth Track at the Regional NESAWG Food System Conference!