ICR facilitators recently presented a workshop at the Western Massachusetts Youth Summit food justice intensive. The workshop, titled “A day in Food: Justice on Your Plate”, focused on identity as a factor in the work to increase justice in the food movement. ICR has been working with partners in Connecticut for several years on building capacity for youth food justice organizing. Presentations like this help to build connections with new youth from different communities and continue expanding the movement. Teens from Hampshire County, MA created this definition of food justice as part of the workshop.
Latest News & Events
- Publication by ICR researcher Helena D. Green
- HIV Community Viral Load Study; Paper reporting project process and findings published
- Publications by ICR researchers
- Publication by ICR and Chinese researchers on HIV prevention efforts among Chinese sex workers.
- Register for the New Youth Track at the Regional NESAWG Food System Conference!